I have received a number of books this week, not all through the post.
💜 The Pearl Sister – Lucinda Riley
- My Mum has lent me the fourth book in the Seven Sisters Series, such a great series, looking forward to continuing.
💜 Here is the Beehive – Sarah Crossan
- A late birthday present from my Mum, this was on my to buy list at Christmas, but has just been released in paperback.
💜 Laura’s Diary – Laura Sayers
- My sister has lent me this book. I remember listening to excerpts from this diary on Scott Mills radio show when I was younger. This should be a fun read and bring back
💜 Purchases of the next books for my series collections, I was lucky to have an Amazon voucher for my birthday to purchase these. I’m enjoying all of these series so far:
- Swansong – Damien Boyd
- Good Girl – Mel Sherratt
- Dark memories – Liz Mistry
💜 Kindle e-book purchase. It is not shown in the picture but I have also bought:
- What you’ve done – J.A. Schneider